Re: Performing installer tests on PowerMac with USB sticks

Hello,

if I type the following: boot usb1/disk@1:2,\\yaboot

I got the message can’t open device or file.

What have I got to do?

disk1 is listed in the device tree as
 dev / ls
usb@1b
       /disk@1

devalias
usb1 … usb@1b

I have a Powerbook G4 12“ 1.5GHz
Powerbook 6,8
Model M9690LL

Image is Debian sid 10.0 ->.powerpc:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-04-20/

I burned the image with this command:
sudo dd if=/Users/karl/Downloads/debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso of=/dev/disk1 bs=1m

USB stick formatted with the APT

Thanks in advance