Re: Performing installer tests on PowerMac with USB sticks

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > Odd. I just ran this command on Debian/powerpc but it didn't produce any
> > output file but also no error message.

> Ah, grub-mkrescue needs xorriso as a dependency.

I wonder why this gesture of grub-mkrescue did not tell you:

  if (!check_xorriso ("graft-points")) {
    grub_util_error ("%s", _("xorriso not found"));
  }

> I will file a bug report.

The problem seems to be that grub-mkrescue is a minor part of grub-common
and that the maintainer did not want to make it more important in there
or to give it an own package:

Have a nice day :)

Thomas