Trying the 2019-04-12 image on PowerMac7,3 G5 dual processor

I tried the 2019-04-12 debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso on a PowerMac G5 dual processor (PowerMac7,3).
    https://everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/specs/powermac_g5_2.0_dp_2.html

The image was burned to a CD-RW and booted by Open Firmware.

A normal install was performed by keeping everything not otherwise mentioned as default.

Proprietary firmwares were not manually added.

Module to slow spinning fans was loaded manually.

Partitioning of the hard drive was guided and not manual.
I chose LVM, which forces a separate /boot partition.
All files were stored in one root partition only (/).

The usual debian-ports mirror was manually entered.

Base system and SSH server only were installed (default tasksel selection).

Installation of GRUB was automatic and I was not asked anything.
No problems reported in this process.

When it booted, there was the GRUB screen, as expected.  I let it boot after the usual few seconds timeout.  All was well and the next thing I saw was a login prompt.

I added a “windfarm-core” line to /etc/modules to keep the fans from spinning out-of-control — a reboot is required to make this take effect.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work!
Rick