Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-09

This problem does not exist after applying the fix. I do not understand
why you seem to have no interest in fixing this issue that is affecting
real hardware.

Relax the tone there bud. Whoa. People are doing what they can as they
can.  However if you want to drop a quick quarter million dollars into
a bank account I am sure that some people will be willing to look at the
problem. Maybe. No promise. Even then you have still be nice about it.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC