Re: Installation of Debian on an iMac PowerPC

is there any need to worry about non-free firmware, ie
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/archive/8.11.0+nonfree/powerpc/iso-cd/
(only the net install image is available).
possibility of I might install on a 2002 g4 tower