Re: PPC64 Image Installation Error

Hi Rick,

I partitioned the first disk (1 TB)  in my machine like so:

#1 32 KB Apple Partition Map
#2 8 MB HFS NewWorld Boot Partition (mounted at /boot) - Designated to
Ubuntu Server 16.04, which used up 313 KB, leaving 7.32 MB unused.
#3 40 GB Ext4 System Partition (mounted at /) - Designated to Ubuntu
Server 16.04
#4 4.8 GB Swap Partition (4.5 GB installed) - Designated to Ubuntu
Server 16.04
#5 455 GB Ext4 Home Partition (mounted at /home) - Designated to Ubuntu
Server 16.04

#6 8 MB Ext2 Boot Partition (to be mounted at /boot) - Designated to
Debian 10, which the installer left with 298 KB used, leaving 7.34 MB
unused. (Which is why I didn't jump to it being a space issue.)
#7 40 GB Ext4 System Partition (to be mounted at /) - Designated to
Debian 10
#8 4.8 GB Swap Partition (ditto) - Designated to Debian 10
#9 455 GB Ext4 Home Partition (to be mounted at /home) - Designated to
Debian 10

This was actually also the first time I tried to dual-boot Linux
systems on PPC, so I now feel like I'm very obviously at fault for
this.

But we're always learning. I've been on this train for just under a
year and not only do I thank myself every day, I also learn something
new every day. Or at least, every other day, perhaps. Just as well.Thanks, all.