Re: What's the status of hfsprogs?

Hei,

On 11/21/18 21:36, Matti Palmström wrote:
Heya

I'm toying around a bit with hfsprogs in a virtual machine and I wonder if anyone else has any experience with it? Is it terribly buggy or is it just me having bad luck?

Mounting a HFS partition and writing to it seems to work alright but when I try to unmount the partition it hangs. I've also tried to sync the disk cache before I unmount it but it also hangs. Or locks.

Can't say that I ever recognized your described behaviour on real hardware (G4 and G5). Mounting and unmounting so far always worked as long as the FS wasn't tempered with.

Can you please also give some more details about used OS release and package version?

Hei hei,
Frank