Re: Debian on iBook

On 07/30/2018 02:15 PM, Mick Bert wrote:
>     > Now comes my question: is there a way to install version 8?
>
>     You should install version 10.0.
>
> Curious. The support has been dropped after version 8, and has been resumed for 10?

No, it's an unofficial release. It's still a regular version of Debian but
you don't get the full support that you get with a full release. So, if
something breaks, it's not considered serious although we're going to fix
it.

> Anyway, I will download the image you suggest me as soon as possible. Thanks for the hint.

Please join the IRC channel #debian-ports on OFTC if you can to receive support.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz