Re: Error trying to update powerpc64 Jessie machine.

On Jun 28, 2018, at 8:09 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> We are currently in the process to properly move powerpc to Debian
> Ports. In the meantime, you can either reinstall your machine with
> Debian ppc64 from Debian Ports [1] or wait until the transition is
> finished.

Yes, I recall that there was some activity on this front.  And I was trying to help with testing the grub2 implementation.  But then things went suddenly quiet and I assumed it had died for lack of interest or available time.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help with this effort!
Thanks for your efforts!
Rick