Re: PowerPC sid installation

Thank you ver much Rick,

this helped me alot installing SID onto Powermac G4.

Instead of Automatic Partitioning i had to choose Manual Partitioning,

and where i was used to manually Partition the likes of

1 MB NewWorldBoot
eg 80 GB / root Ext3/4 DebianRootDrive
4,5 GB Swap

i had to insert one partition like

100 MB ext2 /boot (with bootflag YES Enabled!)

then the yaboot installer would be happy after installation and things would work decently fine.