Re: Fwd: iBook fails to awaken from sleep

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
The issue is that sleep doesn't work anymore, more precisely, awaken
hangs! And it used to work very well. I suppse something in the kernel
broke, or some drivers or userland.
Yes, I can confirm this particular issue with my iBook G4.

Putting the laptop to sleep works, trying to wake it up again, doesn't.
Please file a kernel bug report upstream.

I still had 4.12.0-1-powerpc and it works however 4.13.0-1-powerpc does not.

And you guys? Can we exclude local debian changes?

I wonder where "upstream" for powerpc kernel is and where I file bugs.

Riccardo