Re: Debian PPC64le GFX driver situation

Hello Adrian,

thank you for your feedback.

Let’s hope Raptor will be successfully ;-)
I googled a little bit around and found a Phoronix article about the Talos POWER8.
He mentioned to use older Kepler cards (nVidia) or AMD cards.
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=talos-workstation&num=1

The POWER9 system uses a AMD Polaris 10 XT. I hope a Polaris 12 XT will work also.
OpenCL is supported also on PPC64el, I think. I found downloads on the IBM page.

Best regards