Re: Finally I burned the ISO to CD-R

Hi Carlos,

as we're using the same PowerBook (G4 15' 1.5), please try the mini.iso ( ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/powerpc/netboot/mini.iso) - it also allows you to install Jessie. ( as long as it is pointing to stretch - we get to choose between Jessie and Sid ).

Well, you should be able to start from it.

just try:

boot usb1/disk@1:2,\\yaboot

or

boot usb0/disk@1:2,\\yaboot

It depends on the USB port you're using. And oneof these commands should work! (don't know why you're searching for "ud".

(BTW, I'm using an old 1GB USB stick for this, and it shows two partitions).

what does parted show as partitions on the USB stick you've written the image to?

Regards,
Fadi.