Re: Trying to compile Mac-on-Linux 0.9.72.1 [SOLVED]

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 4:27 AM, Linux User #330250
<linuxuser330250@gmx.net> wrote:
> The SVN version compiled with the KVM option. Testing it is another story,
> but it compiled alright.

If that's successful, I think I want to know about it.

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with a bare cast.

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html