Re: Release Architectures for Debian 9 'Stretch'

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 04:34:15PM -0700, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. wrote:
> I have they in the past kept and architecture that was dropped as a release
> arch?

GNU/kFreeBSD was released as a technology preview for squeeze, kept as
TP in wheezy, then not made part of the jessie. I can't find it in
testing, but I see it in sid. So, it doesn't have any chance of being
part of a new release, as far as I understand, but it's still kept in
the archive.

Cascardo.