Re: Problem with gem network card

On 10/14/16 16:45, Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo wrote:

There is certainly a way to automate this, but my question on whether
that sequence would fix the problem was intended to more easily fix a
real bug in the driver.

I can try to help fix the driver on my free time as a volunteer.
Christian, would you be willing to test patches to the driver? That
would require some back and forth between us and some patience of yours,
as I would be doing it on my spare time, considering I have family and
other projects I would like to attend to as well.

Yes, sure I'll be willing to test patches. Thanks for your offer.

thanks,
chris