To: <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:26 AM
Subject: 32bit PowerPC

Hello all,
Does anyone still do anything with 32bit PowerPC? If so, I have a handful of 32bit PowerPC laptops that I'm willing to donate to the cause. If there is any interest, please let me know. I can outline what I have either to the list in general, or to someone privately. Depending upon the circumstances, I may even be able to cover some of the shipping.

--Kirk Gleason

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof. *********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********