Re: 32bit PowerPC

I would be interested in one of the PowerBooks G4 if no one else is. I live  in TX.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Kirk Gleason <kirk@kirkg.us> wrote:

From Indiana, US.
On Feb 9 2016, at 10:46 pm, Herminio Hernandez Jr. <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com> wrote:
Where would you be shipping from US?

Herminio

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:22 PM, Aidan Sciortino <2001flyingpigs14@gmail.com> wrote:

I am interested in doing some ports for ppc. Some 32 bit hardware would be good, depending on the age.

Thanks!

Aidan

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Herminio Hernandez Jr. <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com> wrote:
What laptops do you have?