Re: Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5, Graphics Issues

It probably affects everyone trying to build a BE 64bit PPC kernel, perhaps others as well.
I don't have a Power 8 running LE 64bit...
But If anyone would like to donate one and pay my power bill, by all means ill give it a try :)

Its a bit of a chore downgrading to binutils 2.25-5 every time I build a kernel. Not sure how versions of binutils > 2.25-5 ever left the sid repo and into testing.

Would be great if testing repo's downgraded to binutils 2.25-5 :)
But then again, only the hardcore devs running sid then would probably notice the bugs.

Alas, It has been reported quite a while ago.... Just wait and see for the fix I guess!

Cheers,
Peter