G5 PowerPC available in London

Hi All

We "inherited" this machine from Chris Wareham (on this list) in January and it's been fun to play with but for desktop use, it is too slow and unstable using stretch (to get the graphics working). Much I as want to use Debian on PowerPC, it's not viable when I'm really busy (most of the time). FWIW we still run a non-GUI G4 server (wheezy) which is very robust.

So we have a G5 tower with 21" screen, webcam, mouse, cables etc. for someone who can make better use of it.

The machine is in North London.

Email me if you're interested.

Regards

Clive