 Subject: Re: Radeon driver not works on PPC with X800
 To: "TCH" <tch@amigaspirit.hu>
 Cc: "debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org" <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
 Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 8:15 AM

 Add the
 line video=screen resolution. For example for
 1024x768
 video=1024x768-32

 Sent from my iPhone
 On Jun 16, 2016, at 1:32 AM, TCH <tch@amigaspirit.hu>
 wrote:

 Same black
 screen and freeze. If i try "Linux
 radeon.modeset=0" then the system boots up, but i get a
 640x480 screen with chaotic colours.
 2016-06-16 1:53
 GMT+02:00 Herminio Hernandez, Jr. <herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com>:
 try at yaboot this:

 Linux radeon.agpmode=-1

 On Wed, Jun 15, 2016
 at 4:15 PM, TCH <tch@amigaspirit.hu>
 wrote:
 Hi!
 I have an old G4 MDD,
 with an X800 card. I've just installed Debian Jessie and
 tried to breathe life into the 2d acceleration, but without
 success. If i install "firmware-linux-nonfree",
 then it loads the "r420_cp.bin", but then i only
 got a black screen after boot and the machine freezes
 completely.
 My dmesg log:http://oscomp.hu/depot/dmesg.log
 And xorg.log after a
 crash:http://oscomp.hu/depot/Xorg.0.log

 I don't know if i am
 at the right place with this, but nobody could help me with
 this. Is this a known problem on PPC with X800 cards?
 I've read in this topic (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1825309&page=2)
 that radeon not works with X800 on PPC.
 Can anyone help me with
 this?