Re: Airport wireless and current Debian

Hi,

> proven that currently... I can't use the card's firmware (I get the
> warning + doesn't work)  but it doesn't work with 9.48 either (no
> warning but it doesn't work)... I don't see many options.
> Perhaps there was an intermediate version of the firmware that used to
> work?
> Or could the kernel driver break WEP?

My experiences are from long ago. Now my iMac has Ubuntu 14.04
installed. I could test with it.

I doubt there was any intermediate version: I remember only those two
mentioned. But I can't be sure.

Have you tried both open and restricted security mode? With some base
stations it seems to make a difference.

Risto