Re: hardware donation

Sure. The machine is a 15 inch powerbook G4 with high-res display and 1GB of memory (if I remembered correctly). I swapped the original HDD out with a SSD in (32GB). But the SSD is not very fast in writes as I later found out. I also took the internal CDROM out to reduce the weight but the CDROM is otherwise just sitting there collecting dust.

If you guys need it, please let me know. It would be nice if I don't have to ship it and just give it to someone locally. (I am in SF bay area). :-)

Cheers!