Re: Suspend on iBook G3 (A1007) no longer works

On 4/12/16 4:10 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the OP of #697606 does not have the hardware anymore, I am
> thinking of closing the bug report.
>
> Does anyone have access to an iBook G3 and wants to update the bug ?
>
> thx

I just preformed an install of Jessie with the 3.16.7-ckt25-1 kernel. I
find that suspend gives indications of working.

However very little else appears to work. I do not have networking, I do
not receive a login screen (lightDM), and I can not start X. I am not
sure if anything works other then a virtual terminal. Perhaps this
taints the results some.

Kristen