Re: Airport wireless and current Debian

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
I just installed it yesterday, because otherwise during startup I saw in the
>messages a problem with missing firmware.
That precisely states you did not install it...

That package installs actually two packages... the linux-misc and the ati, I installed just one of the two, not needing the ATI. I don't remember at hand the other package name... I have the firmware file! and many other wireless card firmwares and the issue went away.

Riccardo