Re: [RFC] dietlibc port to ppc64el

Hi Christian,

On 04/03/2016 04:36 PM, Christian Seiler wrote:
> May be built via gbp buildpackage. If needed, I can also provide a .dsc
> file if necessary.

I tried to built it on my ppc64el machine using:

  $ git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/dietlibc.git -b ports/ppc64el
  $ gbp buildpackage

and I got some errors, that I pasted at [1]. Is it expected?

Other than that, I was able to get the deb built and the diet(1) binary
installed and I want to test it directly. But it seems that the example
is not being built due to conflict of types in strlen()[2]. Am I doing
something wrong? Is there another way to test it?

[1] https://gist.github.com/leitao/47f791143310e19f2293457033f96bfc
[2] https://gist.github.com/anonymous/77f7e53bfda8d1c769b583517f061152