Re: PPC64 port status

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:40:52AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Well that's odd. Anyway feel free to report the bug and assign it the
> usertags to ppc64:
>
> https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?tag=ppc64&user=debian-powerpc%40lists.debian.org

Wow, 5 out of 11 bugs are to do with nouveau.

> ppc64 recently gained some popularity thanks to the powerpc64el folks.
> So it should be mostly 'active'.

Well not necesarily since ppc64el is not ppc64.  Some overlap but also
quite different.

Too bad the only ppc64 machines I have access to are on the list of what
should work, not the troublesome freescale/NXP/whoever_it_is_today.
I wonder if I could borrow one.

--
Len Sorensn