Re: Report on Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5 with custom kernel, Graphics Issues

Is there a debian package that provides acdcontrol?

I googled it and, from the sourceforge page, it looks like it only sets the brightness of the backlight.  From the looks of the display (see the pictures in previous email) I don’t think the problem is backlight brightness.  It looks like the color balance is wrong.  But I’m not a graphics driver expert…

Rick

On Jul 10, 2015, at 12:04 AM, Peter Saisanas <psaisanas@gmail.com> wrote:

> There seems to be a linux utility called acdcontrol to control the cinema display.
> Maybe useful if it is the display calibration.

Wheezy with xfce4 and lighted gives a normal screen without any of the flakiness in this Jessie.  I don’t know if that’s important…

Rick