is mesa fixed?

I noticed this in mesa 11.0.3 release notes  that the radeon r300 bug has been fixed. However both Debian Sid and Lubuntu 16.04 are running versions of mesa 11.0.4 and I am still seeing the issue. I have already reported this upstream, but I am inquiring has anyone else had any success. I am attaching my xorg log. The only thing I see that is odd is this error:

(EE) systemd-logind: failed to get session: PID 588 does not belong to any known session

thanks
Herminio