Re: Powermac G5

Hi Roosevelt,

No worries, were a community, trying to help each other out.

Regarding getting 4.1+ kernels working with nouveau, i have also provided the workaround for this.
See the link below which i hope i have clearly explained the workaround.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2015/07/msg00043.html

Please note the issues i have found have all hopefully been bug reported and with any luck we may have a fix no get nouveau working in all cases out of the box. I am currently chatting with a ppc kernel dev trying to figure out why msi ints are not playing nice with nouveau and the pmac 11.2.

Best Regards,
Peter