Re: Report on Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5 with custom kernel, Graphics Issues

Changing to the other DVI connector and rebooting got me a working video screen.

When I logged in and ran “startx” I got a desktop with the expected stuff, though the colors are kind of odd.

I’m attaching the output of commands “dmesg”, “journalctl -b” and the contents of /var/log/Xorg.0.log in case they help.

Enjoy!
Rick