Re: Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5, Graphics Issues

Wherever you do place this pre-compiled kernel, I'll gladly test it on my dual core G5 with an FX4500.  I've beating my head against the wall on this one for the past couple of weeks.  I'm nowhere near knowledge on the matter though, so basically just feeling in the dark and doing a lot of reading online. :)

What you said makes perfect sense though.

As far you know though, this does not apply to 32-bit PPC?

Brock