Re: startx goes to black screen with mouse pointer

Hi guys it start black screen to me too.
i have a quad g5 with 7800gtx pcie and radeonhd too
with nouveau.noaccel=1 nothing change.
with radeonhd i have the same issue.if i make a xorg.conf the system freeze with a black screen
the problem affect xorg it crashing with core dump.

luigi

Inviato da iPad