Re: debian base system on mac G5 - what next?

thanks thats a great tip!

i've tried re-installing several times and actually got the system to install all 3 options i.e. debian desktop environment, xfce, and system utilities

unfortunately when I rebooted the screen eventuallty went blank, presumably when X was started - trying again to install base system and use apt-get to install exactly what i need, but not sure if my display will ever work - maybe time for a new thread on that

jonny