Debian 8.1 PPC working fine on Pegasos II G4

Hello again,

just want to inform you that Debian 8.1 installation is working fine including all updates.

cU, aPEX / www.a1k.org
Pegasos II (last rev), 1GB Kingston Ram, Radeon 9000 128MB, SoundBlaster 5.1,
Exsys EX-1064 USB, Digitus SATA 150, Hitachi Travelstar Z7K500 500GB 2,5 HD.