Re: ppc64 and ppc64el virtual machines available for developers

Hi Brno,

That's fantastic new ! ppc64 is very hard to get access to !

However there is something now clear from the doc:

[...]
The user has root access to the virtual machine;
[...]

Could you please clarify this statement ? sudo is not installed on the machine and password for root is not in sync with the user setup (AFAIK).

Thanks !