Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5, Graphics Issues

Computer is a Late 05 G5 Tower
PowerPC Dual Core 2.0
2GB Ram
Random 160Gig HD
Geforce 6600 Graphics
Trying to run Debian 8 Jessie -official Powerpc
Chose Cinnamon on Install

I have installed Jessie but it boots to a scrambled black and white screen.
I can get into terminal from this screen and work there just fine except for a constant "isochronous cycle too long" error, but I think that is a different issue.

Have tried "nomodeset" at boot. It gets me to a black screen with a purplish cursor.

Wheezy worked fine, no problems and worked perfect right from install so Im guessing if I could roll back to whatever Wheezy had for X/Nouveau (or whatever runs the graphics), I might be able to get this working.

I'm a noob and looking for some steps to take, Id really like to get Jessie working if possible.

Ive asked about this in a couple different places and didn't get much help.

Here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/debian-26/ppc-mac-g5-debian-8-jessie-graphics-problems-4175543659/
And here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=122386

Thanks,
Dylan