Re: Remote access to VSX and VMX128 capable machines?

On 06/03/2014 07:01 PM, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
I've been reading the info in those links myself,
from what I understand the VMX128 opcodes are an extention, that is,
they are added on top of the existing VMX opcodes, isn't that correct?

I'd suggest you to contact Bill and Michael from the IBM GNU toolchain
team. They would have an appropriate answer for that matter.

	Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
	Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>

Hope this helps,

--
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira
IBM Linux Technology Center