Re: Remote access to VSX and VMX128 capable machines?

Hi,

VMX128 doesn't seem compatible with VMX on OPcode level as follows:

http://biallas.net/doc/vmx128/vmx128.txt
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2007-03/msg00075.html

Regards,
--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto
A75D B285 7050 4BF9 AEDA  91AC 3A10 59C6 5203 04DC