Re: Remote access to VSX and VMX128 capable machines?

On 06/03/2014 04:38 PM, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
Assuming that VSX code will not differ from big-endian to
little-endian, I wouldn't mind testing it if it works on ppc64le, but
primary focus -at least at this moment- is big-endian. [...]

Hm, I'm not sure of that. Take this with a grain of salt, as I am not
knowledgeable on VSX, VMX, vector stuff et al.. but I know some math
libraries which exploited features like those, had to be ported for
little endian powerpc64.

> [...] Having said
that, I think I'll also send an email to get an account to the
ppc64el system to try VSX stuff there as well.

Ok, sure.

Thanks for the pointers

You're welcome. Glad to help.

--