Re: d-i installation manual bits for arm64 and ppc64el

Hi Samuel,

On 11/29/2014 10:01 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can only repeat what I have posted a couple of months ago: we do
> need documentation in the manual about the arm64 and ppc64el new
> architectures.
I am working on the ppc64el part. If I understand correct, you want to update the
powerpc files, other than creating a new ppc64el file/directory. Is it correct?

I am wondering about the file supported/powerpc.xml file. This is only valid for
Power macs, and it is not related to the new ppc64el at all. Even in this case,
should I use the arch="ppc64el" if/else?

Thank you,
Breno