Re: d-i installation manual bits for arm64 and ppc64el
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: d-i installation manual bits for arm64 and ppc64el
- From: Breno Leitao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 10:36:00 -0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 547DB230.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20141129120158.GS5231@type.youpi.perso.aquilenet.fr>
- References: <20140916121101.GF2984@type.bordeaux.inria.fr> <20141129120158.GS5231@type.youpi.perso.aquilenet.fr>
On 11/29/2014 10:01 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> I can only repeat what I have posted a couple of months ago: we do
> need documentation in the manual about the arm64 and ppc64el new
I am working on the ppc64el part. If I understand correct, you want to update the
powerpc files, other than creating a new ppc64el file/directory. Is it correct?
I am wondering about the file supported/powerpc.xml file. This is only valid for
Power macs, and it is not related to the new ppc64el at all. Even in this case,
should I use the arch="ppc64el" if/else?