Re: stuck "Loading second stage bootstrap"

Hi,

On 11/09/14 18:26, bruno evangelista wrote:
> I want to try another version of Debian.  Maybe I will get a better result.
> How do I re-install another version of Debian?

Since you already tried wheezy, and that had a kernel crash;  you tried
jessie, it installed but fails to boot;  so why not try squeeze?
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/6.0.10/powerpc/iso-cd/debian-6.0.10-powerpc-netinst.iso

It should not matter that another version is already installed;  the
installer will likely repartition and erase the existing data.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org