Re: --with autotools_dev,autoreconf : bad idea? (ppc64el FTBFS)

On 08/27/2014 02:00 PM, Rebecca Palmer wrote:
As it now appears to be a coin3-specific issue rather than a more
general issue with using both autotools_dev and autoreconf (~60 packages
currently do so), [...]

Yes, indeed.

[...] and a CAD library probably isn't important on a server
arch, I wouldn't bother spending much time on it.

A fair prioritization :) I just wanted to make sure you'd get an answer/
initial insight, for you've taken the time to post about the build fail.

Additionally, I see only 5 Build-Depends on it, which are tools on a
similar/3D category, so it's not a significant blocker currently.

Thanks!

--
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira
IBM Linux Technology Center