Re: --with autotools_dev,autoreconf : bad idea? (ppc64el FTBFS)

I don't claim to understand this problem: I found it while idly browsing the "why aren't we built on arm64 yet" tree, and investigated because it superficially resembled something I'd fixed before.

As it now appears to be a coin3-specific issue rather than a more general issue with using both autotools_dev and autoreconf (~60 packages currently do so), and a CAD library probably isn't important on a server arch, I wouldn't bother spending much time on it.