Re: Mac64 - wrong colors and other problems

Hi,

Michel Dänzer wrote:
The mach64 DRM driver never made it into the mainline kernel, so I'm
afraid getting DRI working is hopeless (unless you want to revive the
mach64 DRM driver and get it merged:).
does it mean that the driver exist but will never be part of the kernel, and thus not available in debian, not even as a separate package? A pity.

I have seen people on the web commenting its usage, but I did not track which distribution they where using.

Riccardo