Re: Mac64 - wrong colors and other problems

On Jan 24, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Vladimir Berezenko <qmaster2000@gmail.com> wrote:

> В письме от 24 января 2014 11:07:51 пользователь Michel Dänzer написал:
>
>> The mach64 DRM driver never made it into the mainline kernel, so I'm
>> afraid getting DRI working is hopeless (unless you want to revive the
>> mach64 DRM driver and get it merged :).
>
> DRI in 32bit is not working on nvidia and ati cards also.
> And for me the latest 3.12 kernel panics sometimes in X.
> --
> WBR, Vladimir Berezenko.

I'm seeing this (bad color in X and crashes) also, on my G5 MacPro with "[AMD] nee ATI RV350 AP [Radeon 9600]" video.

Interestingly enough, everything works fine in Wheezy (3.2 kernel); the problems only show up in Jessie (3.12 kernel).

Crashes reported in bug#736130

Rick