Re: Newbie installation questions

Hi Geoff,
Maybe you thought of this, but now that you have burned a cd anyway,
at the openfirmware prompt do like:

boot cd:, yaboot.conf

...then within Debian installer during the partitioning section you can select
the drive you want to install to, and make sure the Apple_bootstrap [bootable
flag on, /mac partition]  is there, also

?

JB