Re: maintainer communication

Michael Banck dixit:

>I am not sure which thread you are meaning, and in general, I think
>discussing random Linux kernel config options on -ports is off-topic.

Indeed, that wasn’t the intent of this thread. I’ve continued
that particular discussion on debian-68k.

My intent in _this_ thread was to get a discussion among
debian-ports.org users started for best practices of how
to communicate with package maintainers in Debian. Sorry
for being unclear there. I had hoped for hints ☺ since I
know my communication skills lack somewhat.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]