Re: My K9 Blackdog

    Thanks, Lennart.   I'll check out that source.   I DO have access
to the BlackDog SDK which runs on windows using QEMU that has GCC and
will compile for my Virtex CPU.   Sadly, I have no sources at all.
They didn't ship the sources on the DVD nor as part of the SDK..

    Ok, it sounds like I need to copy off an image of whats on my
current blackdog.   Then start up the SDK Emulator and point it
towards archive.debia.org and get my sources.   Then maybe I can
compile a new kernel in the emulator and test that it runs.    Then I
can create an update for my current kernel.    At least that sounds
like a plan.

                                                          Jeff