Re: Sound and BCM4318 wireless no longer working in Wheezy on late 2005 G5

Hi Riso i could get my sound working on my imac ppc g5 with Debian wheezy7.2
ppc by reenstalling a fresh iso following these instructions.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#Why_do_I_have_no_sound.3F

But the wireless i couldn't get it on i have installed drivers BCM 4318 i
think i have 128ati x600, here are a few FW43 drivers in this
link i did reinstall the suggested BCM4318 no avail, from the list bellow
link which of these i should try?

http://packages.debian.org/source/squeeze/firmware-nonfree

These are the my results in the terminal!

frank@dsl:~$ su
Password:
root@dsl:/home/frank# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
#

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 7.2.0 _Wheezy_ - Official powerpc NETINST
Binary-1 20131012-15:01]/ wheezy main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 7.2.0 _Wheezy_ - Official powerpc NETINST
Binary-1 20131012-15:01]/ wheezy main

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main

# wheezy-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main
root@dsl:/home/frank#

oot@dsl:/home/frank# apt-cache policy firmware-linux-nonfree
N: Unable to locate package firmware-linux-nonfree
root@dsl:/home/frank#

root@dsl:/home/frank# apt-cache policy firmware-b43-installer
firmware-b43-installer:
Installed: 1:015-14.1